modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Sunday, March 27, 2016 @ 9:59 pm
Keep Trying

Dear Blogger,

I'm back to journaling. My life has been quite frantic and I've been trying to keep it under control. I'm going back to to-do lists and schedules and routines. I'm using Wunderlists by the way, because it syncs across devices. I've managed to add hubby's calendar into my list of calendars, so we can both be updated on our children's schedule.

I'm also learning to let go more, so I won't get so caught up in trying to live each day in perfection. I'm fully aware how OCD I am. And I'm trying not to let it control my life. I'm also trying those the positive in life. I'm liking more Facebook and Instagram posts.

Am I finally on my way to a balanced life? I don't know. Is this going to last? I don't know. All I know is I shall keep trying.

Sincerely,
modgurl.

Labels:


back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS