modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Tuesday, December 29, 2015 @ 6:36 am
Before Dawn

Dear Blogger,

Woke up at 4.30am again. Actually, I was already awake at 4am. The heavy rain woke me up. I got up to close the windows because I knew nobody else would. True enough, nobody got up but me.

Because of the rain, I couldn't go for my walk this morning. I didn't know what do. I could climb the stairs, but the thought wasn't appealing to me. So, I went to finish up some work. Time not wasted then.

Although, a part of me would like to lie in bed again. The sound of the rain and the cool breeze was really inviting. But, I didn't. Focused on finishing my work and I did. Good job moddie!

I still had enough time to cook myself a bowl of savoury oatmeal. Cheers mate!

Sincerely,
modgurl.

Labels:


back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS