modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Monday, December 28, 2015 @ 6:17 am
Back to Reality

Dear Blogger,

Couldn't sleep very well. Tried listening to lullaby. That didn't work. Then, I listened to the Quran on my iPod. I drifted in and out of sleep. I had set my alarm at 4.30am, an hour earlier than usual. I thought I should train myself to wake up that early, so that I could squeeze in some time for exercise.

When the alarm rang, I got up to shut it off. Then, I lied in bed. 10 minutes later, I was in the bathroom, brushed my teeth and changed to exercise gear. I was out on the streets at about 4.50am. Set my RunKeeper, but I didn't know how to change from "run" to "walk". So I "ran" for about half an hour.

Got home, removed my sweaty clothes, and lied in bed again. I felt like my body wanted to snooze, but it couldn't. So I got up again and showered, and now I'm dressed to go to work. Yes, it's back to work. I've had a really good and lazy three weeks of not working. I don't think my mind and body are ready for that yet.

Sincerely,
modgurl.

Labels:


back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS