modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Tuesday, September 29, 2015 @ 10:41 pm
Back Pain Story

Dear Blogger,

After spending hours at the computer table for the past few weeks, my back is acting up again. I thought I've gotten rid of this back problem after spending countless hours and money with a physiotherapist a few months ago. I think I need a better work chair.

I wonder if my back pain is caused by my weight gain. I haven't really lost the weight I've gained from my four pregnancies. In fact, I've accepted the reality that I won't. I've realised it's just a waste of time and energy to be so hung up over my weight issues. And it's depressing! God knows I've other things in my life to be depressed about.

Could it be the shoes that I wear? I don't wear high heels as much as I want to. Maybe only two or three times a year. By the way, I have a whole shoe rack of gorgeous stilettos that I can't wear anymore. After my first pregnancy, my feet swelled from a size 7 to 10! And they've been that size ever since. Can feet shrink back to pre-pregnancy size?

Sincerely,
modgurl.

Labels: ,


back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS