modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Sunday, August 16, 2015 @ 11:40 pm
Walk It Girl!

Dear Blogger,

After almost a year of stepping on the scale the first thing in the morning, my weight has reached a plateau. I'm still about 10kg above my ideal weight, but I've learnt to live with it. There are bigger things in life than being very obsessed with my size and weight. Now, that takes a very confident woman to say such things.

When people ask me if I'm pregnant, I just grin and bear it. I'm not too happy with my belly either, but it's not like I'm going to step out in a bikini at the beach. I could do with more walking. I used to walk every evening after dinner. Ironically, now that I'm working half-day, I still can't find the time to go walking.

You know and I know that that's just an excuse. There is always time for something! I just need that extra push to get my butt off the seat. Oh darn! I can't go walking tomorrow because I've training at Napier! Oh well...

Sincerely,
modgurl.

Labels: ,


back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS