modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Sunday, May 10, 2015 @ 11:07 pm
Of Moms and Portfolios

Dear Blogger,

It's that time of the year again when portfolios, assignments and exams all collide. I've submitted my last assignment last Friday. I've just completed nine children's learning stories portfolios. So that leaves the EXAMS! Truth be told, I haven't opened my books yet. But I have to do so very soon.

I actually have one outstanding task to complete. Mairah's 3D playground project is due tomorrow. The person who was supposed to do this conveniently flew off to Bangkok this afternoon. He had the whole week to do it but as always, you can't beat a dead horse.

I can't wait to get to my reading proper. I haven't had the chance to get a decent moment of reading. Currently intermittently reading "The Fault in Our Stars" by John Green. I know it's a teenager's book and there's a film that I could watch. But good books know no age. Been reading in the toilet every time I had to do the number two. That's the only peaceful time I had!

Oh by the way! Happy Mother's Day to all the lovely mothers out there. Stay calm and just be the best mom that you can be. I've always said men can be heads of Fortune 500 companies but they are nothing compared to what mothers can do.

Those who aren't mothers, or who chose not to be, you know your maternal instinct is dying to get out. Let it free and you'll be amazed at the strength that you have.

Sincerely,
modgurl.

Labels:


back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS