modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Friday, May 15, 2015 @ 10:15 pm
Happy Birthday Mairah!

Dear Blogger,

It has been another long day with the kids. It's Mairah's birthday today. Children grow up very fast, don't they? We used to call her an Ewok when she was a baby. It was because she always looked grouchy. Now, she's already three!

Mairah has always had a firm mind of her own. Even as a baby. She knows what she wants and she won't take no for an answer. Yet, she has a tender side. She reminds me of an old school matron.

As in family tradition, we celebrated her birthday at her school with her classmates. Then we went to the mall to buy a present for her. Now I couldn't just buy one present. Actually, I could but then I have to put up with the sulking and whining from the others for probably one week. So, I bought presents for all four children.

Now I'm in bed, all energy spent. I've been thinking when I'm going to start revising my management accounting (MA). I also have Sarah's "Famous Landmark Around the World" project to do.

I found this note-taking tips on Pinterest. I thought it was helpful. Will apply it when I finally get down to study my MA.





Sincerely,
modgurl.




Labels: ,


back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS