modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Wednesday, April 29, 2015 @ 11:36 pm
Apple Cinnamon Water Detox

Dear Blogger,

This may not be new but recently, I keep seeing posts about a weight-loss detox magic called apple cinnamon water in my Pinterest. Can one really lose 50 pounds in 3 months by drinking this everyday? Can it really be true?

The thing about fad diets is that they're just fads. I have been dieting all my life. So the only sure weight-loss strategy is a balanced mix of diet and exercise. Obviously, I'm very low on the exercise front. But I have been more conscious of what I'm putting in my mouth.

I don't know since when but I've been drinking celery and green apple juice every morning. I can't remember what it was for though. I've also been drinking 2 litres of water flavoured with cucumber and lemon almost every day. I think that was for vitamins.

I'm keen to try this apple cinnamon water. In fact, I've already sliced a Fuji Apple and dunked the slices in my 2 litre bottle of water. Not forgetting the cinnamon stick. That reminds me. I need to buy apples and cinnamon sticks tomorrow. I'm of sure if I'll really lose weight. If it does, great! If it doesn't, well, drinking water is still good for the body.





Recipe for Apple Cinnamon Water:
1 red Apple (Fuji or honey crisp)
1 cinnamon stick
1 jug of iced water

Easy and cheap. So let's start drinking water!

Sincerely,
modgurl.

Labels:


back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS