modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Tuesday, January 27, 2015 @ 11:46 pm
Thirty-four

Dear Blogger,

So this is the last night of my 34th year. Tomorrow, I'll be in my mid-30s. Wow! Another milestone! Not sure I'm feeling good about it. A woman in her mid-30s is like at her peak isn't it? Will it then be downhill all the way after that?

Tonight, hubby suggested that we should celebrate my birthday earlier since I've a class tomorrow night. Therefore, I won't be able to hold any celebrations on my actual birthday. It didn't matter to me anymore. Today... Tomorrow... What's the difference??? I'll still be 35!

So, he bought me a chocolate fudge cake. It's really for the children actually. Children and birthdays are like bees to honey. Children don't care who's birthday it is as long as there is cake to eat and candles to blow.

I thought that was it when first, my helper surprised me with a present! She gave me a camisole and cardigan set. That was so thoughtful considering that she's still paying her agent fee loan. I must remember to buy her a gift for her birthday.

Second, hubby super surprised me with a new iPhone 6! I haven't gotten a chance to buy it myself because it seems to always be unavailable at the telcos. I don't know how he did it but I'm not curious enough to know. Some times, ignorance is bliss. Oh boy... He's sure going to be rewarded for this tonight. Hehe!

Here's to 35! Bring it on baby!

Sincerely,
modgurl.

Labels:


back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS