modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Friday, January 16, 2015 @ 9:49 pm
Half-day Hardship

Dear Blogger,

I'm still getting used to the new work with its different philosophy and culture. I'm trying to get used to not working at home. This is a hard habit to break.

I'm trying not to succumb to the seductive power of the bed when I get home after lunch. That is really hard. I am so not an afternoon person. Many things will not get done in the afternoon.

I have yet to open up any of the textbooks for this semester. There is this scary-looking tome called "Singapore Business Law" that is still in its packaging. Not to mention the management accounting I have to self-study for the exam re-sit.

I'm beginning to think maybe this half-day work may not suit me at all. Either that or I'm just too weak-willed to resist temptations. I really do hope by next week, I'll get my act together because I have tons of things to do!

Sincerely,
modgurl.

Labels:


back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS