modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Friday, January 02, 2015 @ 9:42 pm
Back to Bus(y)ness

Dear Blogger,

I have been working over the new year getting my classroom ready. But it's still not ready. Nothing was pasted on the wall, and I'm running out of time. Children will be coming into their new classroom next Monday! Scream!!!

Birthday chart has to be redone, thanks to the a**hole laminating machine that ate up 3 of my pouches. Theme board not done. Cubby labels not done. Communication books not done. Lesson plans... Oh... I don't want to think about lesson plans now.

Nevertheless, I CAN DO THIS!!! I HAVE TO DO DO THIS!!!

Sincerely,
modgurl.

Labels:


back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS