modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Friday, December 26, 2014 @ 11:35 pm
The End of An Era

Dear Blogger,

Today, at 5.30pm, was the last time I signed out of the childcare centre that I've been working for almost 4 years. As I placed my thumb on the scanner, pensiveness suddenly came over me. Memories of my time spent here flashed through my mind like flipping photo albums on hyperdrive. I felt equally sad at leaving and anxious in starting a new job. So this is how it feels like to leave your comfort zone! It's not a comfortable feeling.



Sincerely,
modgurl.


Labels:


back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS