modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Friday, February 14, 2014 @ 10:38 am
Exhausted!

Dear Blogger,

It has been a very busy month for me. As soon as I came back from holiday, things just started happening right after another, and they're not good things. First, there was coursework. Quizzes and assignments came back to back. Then my children fell ill. You know how when one child falls ill, the rest would follow. Worst of all, I had to spend four days at the children's hospital because Imran had high fever.

Lastly, my body just broke down eventually. Didn't even realise I was exhausted! When it finally happened two nights ago, I could barely move. My body felt like it had been trampled on by Christmas shoppers at Orchard Road. My head was spinning and my stomach was rocking uneasily. I finally made my way to the doctor's the next day afternoon. Even then, I wanted to crawl. It was terrible!

I am still recovering. Everyone is. I'm still trying to get my routine back on track. One thing I've learnt is to never compromise sleep for anything else. Sleep is so important for the body to recover. I just have to be more discipline and stick to my schedule.

Oh! To those who are celebrating Valentine's Day, Happy Valentine's Day. To those who are against it, just acknowledge that there are people who celebrate this day. Don't be a git and preach to others how a certain religion forbids celebrating this day.

Regards,
Siti Mariam.

Labels: ,


back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS