modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Tuesday, January 24, 2012 @ 10:22 pm

Dear Blogger,

Today was a very unproductive, lazy day. I hate it when the lazy bug hits me! It always comes when I've deadlines to meet. When I woke up this morning, I've already planned my day. But somehow after breakfast, I ended up mindlessly googling for websites that I don't even remember now. Tired of staring at the screen, I went to the much bigger screen in the living room. And I've been there since. Don't you just hate that?

I am one of those people when inspiration strikes me, I can do magic. But when the lazy spirit possesses my body, I can't do nuts! Even if I've assignment due tonight, I won't be able to do anything with this laziness inside me. It's really annoying!

What can I do to overcome this? Does anyone have the same problem as I do? Maybe it only happens to gifted people. That's why there's a saying, "You can't rush a genius". Not that I'm a certified genius or anything but I've been known to be knowledgeable. So that's a form of giftedness right?

So does anyone have a remedy for laziness?

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS