modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Saturday, September 03, 2011 @ 10:32 pm

Dear Blogger,

I've discovered a family secret last night that is so horrifying and intriguing that my mind is boggled by it, even till now! I've heard rumours and stories of this family secret for awhile now but I've never considered it worth any grain of salt until I've heard it from my auntie last night. She has more or less confirmed the stories and I'm a little spooked by it.

I'm not sure if I should even blog about it because it seems more fictional than factual. Like straight from an episode of campy but popular "Incredible Tales". But I just can't get it out of my mind! I've been praying and reading the Quran to get some enlightenment, so what else can I do??

Let me think some more whether or not I should reveal this secret.

Sincerely,
modgurl.


back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS