modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Thursday, September 08, 2011 @ 5:00 am

Dear Blogger,

Before I got married, living with my family was hard. Now that I'm a member of another family, it's even harder. Not that I want to live in an isolated island. I just find it difficult to pretend that things are alright anymore.

Being the only daughter-in-law, I don't have anybody to talk with. I mean really talk with. Sure I talk to other family members but it's just normal talk, nothing that really unify us together. I can't talk to my husband either. Believe it or not, I haven't really had an engaging conversation with him ever! He's not the type who thinks deep. I'm not sure if he chose not to and it's really frustrating.

I can bravely say that after three years of marriage, what's keeping me distracted from this growing frustration are my children. Yes, at times I want to abandon my children too but I love them to bits. Can't say the same about their father.

I guess this is a common challenge to many couples. How does one constantly refreshes his relationship? Sex? It's getting boring too. I used to be such a wild spirit and now I feel like I've been caged in a pet shop.

Sincerely,
modgurl.


back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS