modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Monday, August 01, 2011 @ 8:58 pm

Dear Blogger,

رمضان مبارك!

My Arabic is getting quite ok eh? After half a year of Arabic language class, I should be able to read and write something.

Today is the start of Ramadhan. Already, I felt like kicking someone's butt all the way to the moon. All during past Ramadhan, my weakness wasn't about abstaining from drink and food. It was always about character and discipline. How can I be a virtuous person if I don't have discipline?

What is your goal for this year's Ramadhan? My goal is to do as much terawih as possible. I'm not very fussy about where I do my terawih prayers. If it's nearby, then that's where I'll be.

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS