modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Saturday, January 01, 2011 @ 10:05 pm

Dear Blogger,

It's already 2011! You thought this day won't come didn't you? Well it did and that just means we are still alive to live one more day and hopefully one more year.

So now that I will officially be in my 30s in 27 days (last year didn't count), what do I strive to do? Here's my list:

1. Become a more practising and educated Muslim.
2. Be more attentive to my children's and husband' needs.
3. Wake up earlier so I can do more in my day.
4. Post blog regularly, at least once a week.
5. Be more disciplined with my diet and exercise.

The above are not resolutions. Just... I don't know. Something that I really, really, really should be doing but for some reason I'm slacking in those areas. It's never easy to do things that are good for you. If it is, everyone will be happy and go to heaven.

So who's with me?

Sincerely,
modgurl.


back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS