modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Thursday, November 25, 2010 @ 5:09 pm

Dear Blogger,

Having babies back to back is very, very hectic. Not even recommended! I mean, after 3 weeks, I am EXHAUSTED! I know I don't believe in confinement practices, but even if I did, isn't confinement supposed to be some sort of a resting holiday for mommies?

Hopefully our helper will arrive on time. With all that volcanic activity going on in the main Java island, we won't be surprised if she's delayed. By the way, Mercy Relief and Red Cross Singapore need donations to fund their humanitarian aid for the victims of Indonesia's double disaster. Please be generous.

I thought I would have more time to indulge in my hobbies. Boy was I wrong! I can't even get a decent night's sleep! I can't remember the last time I actually had 6-8 hours of sleep. Iman wakes me up hourly either for feeding or to change diaper. He poo poos a lot! If it's not Iman, then it's Sarah. She still wants feeding at least once at night.

I seriously don't know how other mothers do it. Maybe I am not such a superwoman after all. I know I'm whining unreasonably. It's just that I wish all these would be easier on me. Breastfeeding alone can make me go berserk! I am breast milk-challenged!

Hopefully things will get easier. Deep down, I know it will.

Do visit my shop for handmade items. I don't have many items yet, but I will. All items can be customised.


ps. Good luck to those getting their PSLE results today. May you get what you wanted.

Yours sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS