modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Sunday, October 10, 2010 @ 9:57 pm

Dear Blogger,

Who knew getting a domestic helper was like buying a new car or a house? So much research to do. So many people to talk to. So many agencies to visit. We've only gone to 2 agencies, but we're already exhausted thinking about what we needed to do next.

Actually, we don't really need a domestic helper. Officially, I'm a stay-at-home mom so there was no reason for a helper. Unofficially, I still tutor students in need, so leaving Sarah at my sister-in-law's for a few hours has become an issue with some people.

Ipy gets very touchy when people start raising issues like this. We have also made it a point not to trouble anyone with our home matters. So, the need for a domestic helper.

Once we do get a helper, I hope to take up some short courses, like Conversational Arab or Certificate in Early Education. Maybe I'll have more time to put my crochet and knitting skills into business opportunity!

I don't know. These are just semi-plans of mine. As I've said in my previous entry, I don't really have the perseverance to study part-time for years and years.

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS