modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Tuesday, October 05, 2010 @ 9:19 pm

Dear Blogger,

PSLE is just tomorrow, and I'm sick. I don't know why I'm sick but I feel sick. My doctor said it was a viral infection. I think I'm just sick of working.

Exam time is a stressful time for any parent, student and educator. Unfortunately for me, how I performed depends on how my students perform in their exams. More unfortunately, my students don't seem to take their exams seriously. Sigh.

Lately, I've been thinking whether I should study again. Why I should study again is a defining question. A part of me wants to join the rat race again. The other part of me wants to use study as another form of escapism. Sigh.

Will I be able to study with 2 kids in tow? Will I be able to persevere through years of part-time study? The answer is an outstanding NO. So there it is. So let's forget about getting those papers.

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS