modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Wednesday, July 28, 2010 @ 8:13 pm

Dear Blogger,

How's the new look for my blogspot? Pink is out. Bright blooms are in. Maybe I'm a little late to celebrate summer. So what? With the floods we've been having, God knows that traditional seasons are no longer relevant.

Been busy recently sorting out my finances, again. I've been doing that more frequently haven't I? Anyway, I've been looking into my health coverage. Previously, I was only covered for accidental deaths. That is obviously not enough. So after tidying up my finances, I've freed up some resources to spend on health and a little wealth accumulation.

Being prepared has always been one of my strengths. I want to be financially prepared if bad luck falls on me. Basically, I don't want end up like my dad. My coverage isn't high but at least I'm covered. The glass half full is always better than half empty.

Now that I'm in my 30s, stabiity is important to me. Gone are the days of experimentation. Now I just want grow gracefully with my husband and watch our children grow up to be the best that they can be. What more can I ask for? Sure, occassionally I want a little spark in my love life but at least I still have a love life. There are many others whose love lives have gone down the toilet bowl.

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS