modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Thursday, April 01, 2010 @ 8:45 pm

Dear Blogger,

My dad was admitted to hospital again 2 days ago. I was no longer surprised by this development. The doctor had warned that from time to time, he will need inpatient attention.

He was admitted for constipation. I didn't know it could do that. I guess for sickly and elderly people, constipation can be very serious. I never knew shit could be deadly.

Here's a better news. I'm pregnant! Definitely not planned but I'm thrilled all the same! No one else shared my excitement though. Ipy's worried about how I will cope with 2 babies and my dad. My mom's worried about who's going to take care of my dad now.

I'm not going to worry about all that because I've made it very clear before that my first and foremost priority is my children. Who's going to take care of my children if not their parents???

For now, let's enjoy the rollercoaster ride all over again!

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS