modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Tuesday, February 16, 2010 @ 10:43 am

Dear Blogger,

Blood ties aside, my mother and I just cannot be in the same room. Our personalities and schools of thought are just too different. I don't want her in my house anymore than she wants to be in my house. She's only here because she's using me as a babysitter for my dad so she can enjoy her social life without feeling any guilt.

Just like her golden child said yesterday, she has a life too. So did he mean that I don't have a life??? I forfeited a part of my life when I agreed to care for my dad! She as his wife should be doing the same! Caregivers no longer get to enjoy the luxuries of their own lives anymore!

She of all people should be spending more time with her dying husband than worry if her house is fine or her adult children have eaten or her friends are still there for her. She should get her priorities straight!

I have a 7-month-old baby to raise! My baby needs me more than anybody else! Her grandma doesn't even want the added responsibility of babysitting her when I've tuition to go to!

I don't want Sarah to be with her either. She's not a good influence on Sarah. I want to cut off ties with her as much as possible.

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS