modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Tuesday, October 13, 2009 @ 12:22 pm

Dear Blogger,

Ipy has flown off to Brunei again. He only came home last week! But I've resigned myself to the fact that it's his job. I'm no longer angsty about it. Besides, he's been worried about his quickly-depleting cash flow. So, these offshore trips should lessen his financial woes for awhile.

I've been busy with my knitting hobby. I haven't knit in a long time so I thought it's about time I refresh my skills. My attempt at knitting a beanie hat wasn't so pretty. Wearable but pretty. It was good practice though.

I am now knitting a pair of girl's shoes. I tried knitting those a couple of months back but I couldn't even hold the needles right. Now that I'm better at knitting, the shoes are starting to come out right.

I've been watching my diet too. My food diary is updated daily. I weigh myself every morning. I even went jogging a couple of days ago! I'm still feeling the aching on my left leg. Don't know why. Maybe it just means that I'm really too heavy.

I want to join a fitness group like brisk walking or something, but there isn't one that's really active around here. That's the thing with interest groups. It starts well but fades off pretty quickly.

Sarah is almost predictable now. It's easier to schedule my work around her habits now. As mean as it may sounds, I think it's so much easier to manage her when Ipy's not around. In fact, when he was in Brunei for 2 weeks, I did more work than when he was at home!

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS