modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Friday, October 02, 2009 @ 1:57 pm

Dear Blogger,

I hope it's not too late. Selamat Hari Raya to all Muslims! I didn't manage to complete all 30 days of fasting. I had to forfeit a day because of a gynaecological appointment.

We didn't spend much for Hari Raya this year. My biggest expense was on flowers. Who knew that a bunch of sticks and twigs could cost over $10 a pack??? As planned, we wore what we have in our wardrobe.

Ipy left for Brunei on the 4th day of Hari Raya. Instantly, my required visitations to my relatives house was over. I don't believe in celebrating Hari Raya for a month anyway. The longest I'll accomodate is 2 weeks.

I had planned an open house during this period but it had to be shelved because of Ipy's work commitment. I thought it would be nice to have a housewarming during this festive season.

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS