modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Monday, September 07, 2009 @ 2:34 pm

Dear Blogger,

I've just finished baking a whole load of batch of Double Chocolate Oat Cookies. I got the recipes from BettyCrocker.com, my new favourite website. I like Betty Crocker recipes because they are so easy to make!


Double Chocolate Oat Cookies

The only thing that you have to consider when making Betty Crocker cookies is that the recipe will make a LOT of cookies. Enough for a bake sale! So I packed a plastic container full of the cookies and contribute to the Jualan Amal Warna 2009 (Warna Charity Sale 2009).

Couldn't help but share this with the world. I was trying to capture the (almost!) perfect shot of Sarah for her passport.



Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS