modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Friday, July 17, 2009 @ 3:30 pm

Dear Blogger,

We are still waiting and I'm getting bored. I know I shouldn't be because there's TV with cable, radio and I've brought me PSP. It sucks that I can't get out of bed. My whole body is numb with the epidural.

Worse of all, I'm not allowed to eat! I should have stuffed more Filet-O-Fish in my stomach this morning. Oh well... I guess a little discomfort is better than pain.

It's close to 4pm now. My cervix has only dilated to 5cm. Still a long way to go...

Sincerely,
modgurl

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS