modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Friday, July 17, 2009 @ 6:44 am

Dear Blogger,

So this it is. Today is the day. We woke up before dawn so that we could have breakfast before I checked in at the hospital at 8am.

We're having breakfast at the only place we know that's open at this hour; McDonald's. Imagine that! The day I'm going to give birth to our first child and my special breakfast is a set of Filet-O-Fish meal.

I'm still feeling a little "unawake". I haven't woken up this early since... before our wedding day! So all this early morning darkness is still unreal to me.

I'm feeling a little anxious actually. I am so not looking forward to the pain I keep hearing about. Even my doctor suggested I get an epidural! It's a very tempting offer right now.

I should finish my breakfast. God knows how's the morning traffic is like to Raffles Hospital.

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS