modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Thursday, July 30, 2009 @ 1:23 pm

Dear Blogger,

I seriously give up on the older generation. Keep on doing what they've always been doing. Fine by me! But I don't want to have any of it in my household!

I try so hard to meet in the middle of this generation gap. I try so hard not to be rude to the elderly. But it's just so goddamn difficult!

I left Sarah alone for a minute and already they're squeezing juices out of her nipples! Whatever for?! They didn't even bother explaining to me what they were doing and why they were doing it! Poor Sarah was crying in pain.

I was too upset to make a sound after that. I'm letting Ipy handle this because he's better at dealing with the elderly. I told him I'd rather bathe and nurse my own child than let anyone else do it. Why should anybody else do it???

If the whole purpose of hiring a confinement nanny is to relieve me of my daily chores, then why the hell am I still doing the laundry and washing up the dishes??? I don't need someone to just look at the baby!

This experience has been nothing but stressful for me. Now that I've experienced it, NO MORE!!!

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS