modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Tuesday, July 21, 2009 @ 9:07 pm

Dear Blogger,

How fast our lives have changed. It's no longer just about him and me. It's now all about her, our 3.5kg dynamite. She may have some of her daddy's physical appearance (hair and nose), but she definitely has her mommy's spirit!

I have finally gotten the hang of breastfeeding. Milk has finally flowed but I still need formula milk to supplement her feed. It's kind of depressing knowing that I can't fully feed my baby.

Ipy meanwhile, has stressed himself silly. He's become too protective of his little princess. I guess that's natural of first-time dads. He's a good one at least. He does all the baby stuff without asking. Even getting up at 3 in the morning to make the baby's milk!

Now that I'm recovering, he also does the chores like laundry and cooking. He's careful not to make any mess lest I get up and clean the mess.


Welcome to the world baby Sarah!

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS