modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Thursday, May 28, 2009 @ 11:56 am

Dear Blogger,

I still can't believe that I stayed up just to watch Manchester United lost 2-0 to Barcelona. Not that I watched the match till the very end. After that first goal in the 10th minute, I knew Man U deserved to lose. So I slept for the most of second half match.

When I woke up, I half expected a surprise win from the Red Devils. That would have been sweet! But it was not to be. I didn't even know that Barcelona had scored twice while Man U didn't even bring home a consolation goal until I heard the news.

Oh well... It's not the end of the world. There is always next year.

How hot is the weather today? I didn't sleep well, not because Man U lost, but because I was perspiring in my jammies! The weather has become ridiculously hot and I find myself plastered in front of the fan most of the time. Not only that, I suspect my water usage this month will skyrocket because I've been taking showers up to 4 times daily!

Hopefully the clinic at the hospital today is well-ventilated and air-conditioned. I'm really not looking forward to spend half the day waiting at the clinic.

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS