modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Monday, April 27, 2009 @ 11:25 am

Dear Blogger,

I am still coughing, but not as bad as before. It is still annoying though. Whatever it is that is in my airways just won't leave! I cannot eat nor drink as freely as I want now because of this damn cough. Unfortunately, all I want to eat now are sweets and chocolates!

I am actually on the hunt for the ultimate mango cake. The best I have tasted was the Manhattan Mango Mousse cake at NYDC cafe. That was 2 years ago. I have yet to find a comparable one that is more accessible.

I sort of whizzed through the new Tampines 1 mall yesterday. Not intentionally of course. I would never step into any mall on a Sunday. It was because my throat just wanted to eat that elusive mango cake. I couldn't find any that tempted me.

Then I thought about ordering a cake for Mother's Day. I thought I should order one which offered free delivery. Looking at the choices online, I wasn't impressed at all. The cakes I had seen at the outlets looked much more appetising than the ones in the catalogue.

I finally decided to order the Chocolate Banana cake from Secret Recipe. The last time I had a taste of it, Ipy ate more than half of the slice. So that just meant that it was a good cake. Furthermore, Secret Recipe is offering 15% discount on all cakes for Mother's Day. I could use with the savings.

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS