modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Thursday, January 29, 2009 @ 12:01 pm

Dear Blogger,

My birthday was such a quiet affair that it didn't feel like it was my birthday. Most likely because everyone's back at work after 2 days of Chinese New Year holidays. I had tuition back to back, so by the time I was done, it was already late to dine out and I was already exhausted.

So it was brilliant of me to want to have my birthday cake over the holidays. I wanted an ice cream cake from my favourite ice cream brand this year. It wasn't cheap I tell you, but quality never comes cheap anyway. Besides, it's for my birthday!


Ice cream cake from Haagen Dazs

As expected, Ipy gave me a birthday present but I didn't know what it was. There were so many things that I craved for. He even said once that every woman deserved to own an LV bag. He sure knows how to steal a woman's heart doesn't he?

But no. I didn't get an LV bag. He surprised me though with a watch. A "Her" version of the watch I gave him for his birthday last year. I knew that this pair of watches were very limited. I didn't even know if they could still be available!

He said looking for the watch wasn't easy. He had to call up several places to find the watch. Awww.... how sweet!!! The watch is so beautiful! It has Swarovski crystal on the watch face in place of numbers. And they shine so brilliantly!

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS