modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Sunday, November 16, 2008 @ 11:48 pm

Dear Blogger,

I hate weddings!!! I hate it more than I hate my menses! Menstruation is already a bane to every woman but I'd relish going through the ordeal every month than to go through a wedding!

Why did I ever bother setting up one for myself? I've always hated weddings, so why did I think that mine would be any different??? I hate the hassle. I hate the fuss. I hate all the double-faced meetings with people all in the name of relationship-building. I hate pretending to be other than myself!

I am so tense right now. Anger and hatred about this wedding is running so deep in my veins that I'm not talking to anyone. I immerse myself in my own little world because that's the only place where I can find stability.

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS