modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008 @ 12:33 am

Dear Blogger,

I just told Ipy that I haven't been sexually satisfied in a long time, and I don't think he took it very well. That's to be expected. Every man wants to be told that he's great in bed no matter how far off the truth that is.

I don't know what the big deal is. If he's really smart and mature, he'd take it as motivation to improve. I don't see why I should keep this issue to myself when obviously something needs to be done for the benefit of our relationship.

This doesn't just apply to the sex. Mentally, emotionally, spiritually... all these or the lack thereof, needed to be addressed. I don't see why I should wait till after marriage to address these issues. I think by then, it might even be too late to consider the options.

Furthermore, I don't know why it surprises him when I'm being honest with him. These are issues which I have raised to him time and again! When they have been dealt with and things started to show improvements, he returned to his complacent ways! So how can I not raise these issues every now and then???

Also, if I can't be honest with my future husband, what hope is there for a lasting marriage? He's free to tell me that I can't do a decent blow (I hate blow jobs anyway). I would welcome such feedback! At least, I don't have to wonder in the back of mind if I'm doing a good job!

He's not perfect I know, and neither am I! I just think that we should not be complacent. There is always room for improvements. Men, I think, are easily contented. They get themselves very comfortable too easily.

I know I can never change my other half. He has to do that himself and for himself. But I can always try. I'm not asking for George Clooney or Brad Pitt, but I can always dream.

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS