modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Saturday, September 13, 2008 @ 4:28 am

Dear Blogger,

I woke up several times for several reasons.

I woke up and literally jumped out of the bed because I thought it was already 4.30a.m. (sahur time), but realised that it was only 11.30p.m.

I woke up because the rain had started, and switched off the fan.

I woke up to check my email. Yes, check my email!

I woke up because Ipy had not emailed me at all and thought what the hell was he doing???

I woke up to check if my phone was working. No SMS. No missed calls.

I woke up to check if my alarm clock was working!

I hate it when thoughts threaten a good night's sleep. Especially when the thought concerns a certain someone. That is why I hate to think too much about somebody! It's like not worth it!

If they must wake me several times in the middle of the night, let them be about solutions to some problems or ideas to some cunning plan.

I didn't have any appetite again, but I forced myself to eat something. Just a bite. I downed some Vitamin C and a couple more cold tablets. Here I go feeling woozy again. Better now than later. I can't teach or drive if I'm woozy later.

Hope I'll feel better for terawih prayers tonight. Been missing a lot this week because of tuition.

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS