modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Thursday, September 11, 2008 @ 11:57 pm

Dear Blogger,

I was on baking overdrive today. After trying my hands at making cupcakes (I overdosed on the icing sugar, and still it came out watery!), I wanted to bake more! I didn't because... I don't know why I stopped. But I knew I wanted to keep on baking.

I haven't tried my orange cupcakes though. I'll bet they're damn sweet. My students love them though! Children have more sweet teeth than I had previously imagined. They probably think I'm the sugar fairy or something.

Some people bake because they're stressed. Maybe I'm stressed. I just don't know it yet. I hardly eat what I've baked anyway. I just like to know that I can do them.





Tom Hanks had Wilson. Jack Sparrow had rum. I have everything a home needs, except the owner. What does it say about me? I'm a castaway in my "bigger than average" island in one of the busiest heartlands in Singapore.

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS