modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Friday, September 12, 2008 @ 8:25 pm

Dear Blogger,

I knew there was a reason for my recent "laziness". And today, I simply had no appetite at all! In fact, I've just vomited the mutton bryani, even though I was craving for it the whole day. My body was trying to tell me something.

I'm sick! I'm not well! My immune system is down! Ah how the mighty has fallen to a simple cold.

I've checked my temperature four times throughout the day. No fever. So it's just a cold. Then again, my glands have swollen a little. So it could be flu even if there's no fever.

I'm feeling a little woozy after taking a couple of cold tablets. The box said it has a non-drowsy formula, so why am I woozy??? I am definitely going to pass out after this.

My body just needed a break I guess. It's about time too!

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS