modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Saturday, August 23, 2008 @ 5:45 pm

Dear Blogger,

Ipy has a new toy. It's a $1,500 new toy. It's a Nikon D80 DSLR.





I admit. It's a cool to-have toy. My only concern is how long this expensive toy will sustain his interest before he stores it in its box for eternity.

I actually passed up a chance to own a pair of diamond ear studs for this camera. I could have insisted on the diamonds, but retailing at an average of $400 for a pair of ear accessories seemed a bit too wasteful I think.

Oh well... he said he'll get me a bracelet for my mahr. I am most positively aiming for a diamond tennis bracelet.


Dark clouds threatening to rain over my neighbouhood


Ipy giving his best "Calvin Klein" model pose

*All photos taken with new, expensive and seriously heavy Nikon D80 DSLR camera

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS