modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Thursday, July 24, 2008 @ 10:40 pm

Dear Blogger,

Not only are my fishes dying, I can't reach an orgasm. Even with my vibrator! Now I'm really depressed.


My dying guppies. I've added a goldfish since then, and it's dying too!

Even though I've not been sexually active for quite awhile, I've never not reached an orgasm with my vibrator before. When the sex gets frustrating or unsatisfactory, I could always rely on my vibrator to do the job.

It's not that Ipy and I have not done it regularly, it's just that I haven't had a gratifying one in a very long time! If this is what marriage does to sex, then I really don't want to get married!

Maybe Ipy and I have lost our fascination with each other. Remember the first few dates? Everything about the other person was worth every attention! Even the silence was mesmerising!


Even this bread pudding I made was more exciting than my sex life!

I kind of miss my free-spirited, full of confidence days. I could be at the bar and naturally strike captivating conversations with any man. Now, I hide under my shell more than a tortoise does!


I hope my plants don't disappoint me

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS