modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Sunday, July 27, 2008 @ 11:06 pm

Dear Blogger,

I am rushing for my tuition, so I'm just going to post pictures for now.

My culinary experiments last week:


Baked macaroni (with lots and lots of cheese)


Fried rice (with lots of taugeh)


Steamed fish with brown rice (The fish is under the sambal)


Opor ayam and brown rice

The Singapore Garden Festival:







Purchases and gifts from The Singapore Garden Festival:


These hanging plants look great in the kitchen. (I got them free)


Due to the recent article on African Violets, this plant was quickly snapped up at the festival


Beautiful but expensive tulips! (I got them for free)

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS