modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Wednesday, June 04, 2008 @ 10:41 am

Dear Blogger,

My shoulders are heavy. My head is spinning. I am losing my appetite, but I still stuff myself till I hate myself. I wonder if other brides go through what I am going through. Anyone would think that I was walking down the aisle of death instead of the aisle of matrimony.

I just need an inspiration. I don't know in what form. Just... something. If only God would give me some sort of a sign. Something.

AAARRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS