modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008 @ 10:52 am

Dear Blogger,

It's over! Ipy and I are over! There won't be any wedding. There won't be any union of whatever sorts. There won't be anything!

I have had enough of it! He knows what I would do if he does it again. I don't make light of my threats! Yet, he does it again! I say enough of this bullshit!

I threw the $6,000 ring back at him. I don't care what he does with it. He can give it to any other girl for all I care! It wasn't like the ring was engraved with my name on it. He had forgotten to do so. All those envious girls can have him.

He made my blood boil so much that if I had superpowers, the earth would shake with my rage right now! But, I know I will be fine. My life will not change. He has been gone too many times for my life to experience any significant changes.

You know, I would rather be alone and miserable for the rest of my life than be married AND miserable till the end of time! I will not make a mockery of marriage. It is, and will always be, a sacred entity to me. I will not go into any marriage, hoping beyond hope, that I won't be as miserable as I am now.

What is so difficult about saying "NO"? "No, I can't go. I just got back. I will take up another assignment, but not this one. I have made a promise to someone, and I would like to keep that promise." Now, what is so difficult about that???

He forgets that he is no longer living for himself! But he sure is now! He can go on and live the bachelor lifestyle that he so coveted. He has his own place now. So he can turn it into a bachelor pad like he had always wanted. I won't be there to stop him.

After all, I've always been a hindrance to his lavish lifestyle. Before I appeared in his life, he could spend as freely as he wanted. He didn't have to consider my feelings or the repercussions of his actions. Considering his failed marriage before, he may have not meant to be tied down anyway.

Some people are like that you know. They are naturally not inclined towards settling down. They obliged only because society dictates them so. They become unhappy. They make their partners unhappy. Then, the inevitable happens. Divorce.

So, yeah! He is now free to do whatever he wants! It's the end of the moddie and Ipy show.

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS