modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Monday, June 09, 2008 @ 10:11 pm

Dear Blogger,

I have a bad feeling about the wedding. The frost between mother and I have not thawed, and it looks unlikely to do so anytime soon. To be honest, I don't care much about her participation, or lack thereof.

She has always wondered where my "attitude" came from. She needn't have to look much further. As the proverb goes, the apple does not fall far from the tree.

For as long as I can remember, it has always been a war of wills between us. The colder she gets, the colder I get. We can live without saying anything or looking at each other for months!

Ipy said it was a case of "unsynchronised channels". I say it's a case of unsynchronised everything! We are as different as night and day! If I didn't inherit much of a her looks genes, no outsider would have thought we were related.

The wedding cards are ready for collection. Sigh... So soon... It's never a good sign when the bride isn't thrilled about her wedding cards.

I miss Ipy. He would know what to say or do.

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS