modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Thursday, June 26, 2008 @ 11:03 pm

Dear Blogger,

I am having trouble sleeping tonight. I thought if I write down whatever that is bothering me, I'd get to sleep as scheduled. The problem is, I don't know what is bothering me!

I had even succumbed to late night snacking of chocolate chip cookies and milk. I keep a secret stash of Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies for moments like these. Cheap Danone chocolate chip cookies just won't do for me.

Maybe if I run it off tomorrow, I'll feel better. I didn't run this morning because I had fasted. I spent the whole day downloading the "Blackadder"series and some anime from YouTube. Then I port them over to my PSP for my viewing pleasure on those lonely bus rides.


I've downloaded 31 out of a possible 170 odd episodes of this series

I rarely play games on my PSP now. I guess the novelty has worn off. I use it more as a multimedia device now, for watching videos and surfing the Internet. Not much I can do with a 4 GB memory stick though.

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS