modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Tuesday, May 06, 2008 @ 11:04 pm

Dear Blogger,

I feel like my diet and exercise has gone south. Instead of losing weight, or at the least, build my stamina, I feel heavier, fatter, and sloppier! What gives???

I can't seem to get rid of the flabs, no matter what I did! I starve. I run. I walk. I vomit. The flabs just get more obvious in places I never knew had fats! This is so depressing.

I feel like, all my life, I've been at war with my body. Even though I tried to love it, I hate it even more! All that mambo jambo about being happy if we love ourselves is just plain crap!

What is this obsession with an ideal body? Why am I so disgusted by what I've been given?

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS