modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Monday, April 07, 2008 @ 12:42 pm

Dear Blogger,

Ipy has gone to Perth for a few weeks. I've mentally prepared myself for 3 weeks of his absence. I'm getting busier with my tutoring anyway. As of now, I have 8 students who are taking up my waking hours!

At the airport, I no longer held long to him like I used to do. I guess, I was still dissatisfied with him going away so soon again. In fact, I'm more used to him not being here with me than when he was actually here with me! I seemed to know what to do without him, than when with him!

Even in our intimate moments, they were more bing, bang, boom, rather than ethereal madness. I blame it on the impending wedding! This wedding has sucked out the wonders of being in love from me. I no longer feel my knees going weak when he kisses me. I no longer gaze at his eyes. I actually fell asleep when making out!

I'm not even married yet, and already I long for those moments we shared at Melaka and Fraser's Hill. Those were priceless moments. Nothing else mattered then. Not the past, not the future. Only the present.

Genting Highlands video Part 1 - Just Arrived


Sincerely,
modgurl

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS