modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Tuesday, April 08, 2008 @ 10:30 pm

Dear Blogger,

I can't wait to get out of here! This roof is becoming too crowded. I need my space! Space-constraints make me extremely moody.

Either that, or I'm probably hormonal again. Don't you just hate that? I'm beginning to believe that this is God's way of punishing women for Eve's heaven-banishing mistake.

I've been eating like there's no tomorrow too, and it's driving me nuts! Carbo, carbo, carbo into my system! Now I feel sick. I feel like throwing up everything I've eaten today. Alas, I can only vomit out the last cream-heavy bun I've eaten a few minutes ago.

I don't know why I do this to myself. Maybe it's the pressure of getting married. Am I getting cold feet? Maybe it's the pressure at home. Maybe it's the lack of worth I have of myself. I loathe what I've become.

Genting Highlands video Part 2 - Genting Skyway


Genting Highlands video Part 3 - Outdoor Theme Park


Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS