modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Thursday, April 17, 2008 @ 11:31 pm

Dear Blogger,

Despite being full from a sandwich of hi-fibre wholewheat breads, cheese, lettuce and tomato for dinner, I still devoured a large Tupperware full of bee hoon when I came home about 10 p.m. I should have stopped after one serving, but I kept pouring more and more bee hoon onto my plate, until there were none left.

After the bingeing, I went on a vomitting spree. As usual. Why do I do that to myself? I hate it when I lose control! I despise the fact that I cannot eat whatever I want, whenever I want! One bite of a chocolate chip cookie, and guilt haunts me till I burn it in a 2km run or something.

I was quite sulky today. Probably because I couldn't have my new indulgence of a Starbucks Light Blended Frappuccino. Oh well... I was fasting for a good cause. To save my soul!

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS